Report NEP-CBE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jack Vromen, 2007. "Generalized Darwinism in Evolutionary Economics: The Devil is in the Details," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00188299_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petr Hanel, 2007. "Productivity and innovation: an overview of the issues," Cahiers de recherche 07-22, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cardoso, Carlos Cabral & Rego, Armenio & Clegg, Stwart, 2007. "From “This Job Is Killing me” to “I Live in the life I Love and I Love the Life I Live”, or from Stakhanov to Contemporary Workaholics," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp519, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Dziubinski, Marcin & Roy, Jaideep, 2007. "Endogenous selection of aspiring and rational rules in coordination games," MPRA Paper 5941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark W. Nichols & Michael J. Radzicki, 2007. "An Agent-Based Model of Behavior in “Beauty Contest” Games," Working Papers 07-010, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Denzil Fiebig & Marion Haas & Ishrat Hossain & Rosalie Viney, 2007. "Decisions about Pap tests: What influences women and providers?," Working Papers 2007/11, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ana Isabel Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Economics for marketing revisited," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).