Report NEP-CBE-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2007. "Classic coordination failures revisited: the effects of deviation costs and loss avoidance," CEEL Working Papers 0703, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Network Formation and Strategic Firm Behaviour to Explore and Exploit," Working Papers of BETA 2007-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Anonymity, Reciprocity, and Conformity: Evidence from Voluntary Contributions to a National Park in Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 245, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Miles & Máximo Rossi, 2006. "Learning about one’s relative position and subjective well-being," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0906, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Newton, Da Costa Jr & Carlos, Mineto & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Disposition effect and gender," MPRA Paper 1848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pushpa, Rathie & Carlos, Radavelli & Sergio, Da Silva, 2006. "Sharpening Intertemporal Prospect Theory," MPRA Paper 1849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2006. "Consumers Sentiment and Cognitive Macroeconometrics Paradoxes and Explanations," ISAE Working Papers 66, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Emiliano Santoro & Damjan Pfajfar, 2006. "Heterogeneity and learning in inflation expectation formation: an empirical assessment," Department of Economics Working Papers 0607, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2006. "Good Law & Economics needs suitable microeconomic models: the case against the application of standard agency models to the professions," Department of Economics Working Papers 0608, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.