Report NEP-CBE-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo, 2007. "On the Convergence of Evolutionary and Behavioral Theories of Organizations: A Tentative Roadmap," LEM Papers Series 2007/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Kahneman and Tversky and the Origin of Behavioral Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-003/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2006. "Income and Happiness: Evidence, Explanations and Economic Implications. Working paper #5," NCER Working Paper Series 5, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- John M. Gowdy, 2007. "Behavioral Economics and Climate Change Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0701, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2007. "Best Responding to What? A Behavioral Approach to One Shot Play in 2x2 Games," Discussion Papers in Economics 1365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, "undated". "Enjoy the Silence: An Experiment on Truth-Telling," ESE Discussion Papers 155, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elena Argentese & Helmut Luetkepohl & Massimo Motta, 2006. "Acquisition of information and share prices: An empirical investigation of cognitive dissonance," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/32, European University Institute.
- Pedro Rey-Biel, 2007. "Equilibrium Play and Best Response to (Stated) Beliefs in Constant Sum Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 676.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Juan D. Carrillo & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2007. "The Compromise Game: Two-sided Adverse Selection in the Laboratory," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000754, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ssa:lemwps:2007/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogachan Celen & Kyle Hyndman, 2007. "Endogenous Network Formation in the Laboratory," Departmental Working Papers 0701, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.