Report NEP-CBE-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2006. "Experimental Evidence on the Benefits of Eliminating Exchange Rate Uncertainties and Why Expected Utility Theory causes Economists to Miss Them," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 010, University of Siena.
- Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella & Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny, 2006. "Testing the rationality assumption using a design difference in the TV game show 'Jeopardy'," Working Paper Series 9/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Alberto Battistini, 2006. "The Role of Inter-Group Relationships in Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 487, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Brain Kluger & Daniel Friedman, 2006. "Financial Engineering and Rationality: Experimental Evidence Based on the Monty Hall Problem," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 007, University of Siena.
- Corgnet Bruce & Angela Sutan & Arvin Aashta, 2006. "The power of words in financial markets: soft versus hard communication,a strategy method experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 006, University of Siena.
- Silke Anger & Guido Heineck, 2006. "Cognitive Abilities and Labour Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 655, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Xavier Gine & Stefan Klonner, 2006. "Learning about Oneself: Technology Financing in a Tamil Fishing," 2006 Meeting Papers 524, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Irit Nowik & Idan Segev & Shmuel Zamir, 2006. "Games in the Nervous System: The Game Motoneurons Play," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000718, UCLA Department of Economics.