Report NEP-CBE-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 1794, CESifo Group Munich.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian P. McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, 2006. "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2006.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2006. "I know what you did last weekend- or do I? Introducing mental anchoring to the demand for sport," Working Papers 0047, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Dmitry Ryvkin & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "Three Prominent Tournament Formats: Predictive Power and Costs," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp303, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "When and Why? A Critical Survey on Coordination Failure in the Laboratory," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp302, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giuliana Palumbo, 2006. "Overoptimism and Lender Liability in the Consumer Credit Market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 598, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2005. "Reforms and Confidence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Traxler, Christian, 2006. "Social Norms and Conditional Cooperative Taxpayers," Discussion Papers in Economics 1202, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Decision Making: Examining Preferences for Causal and Effectual Reasoning in the New Venture Creation Process," Working Paper Series 2006/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petersen, Verner C., 2006. "MBTI - distorted reflections of personality?," Working Papers 2006-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Alvesson, Mats & Empson, Laura, 2006. "The Construction of Organizational Identity. Comparative Case Studies of Consulting Firms," Working Paper Series 2006/3, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.