Report NEP-CBE-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "The Socioeconomics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge, and Identity," Working papers 2005-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "A micro-foundation for the Laffer curve in a real effort experiment," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05071, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2005. "Innovation races: An experimental study on strategic research activities," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 17/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2005. "Modeling the Firm as an Artificial Neural Network," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-011, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2005. "The Effect of Job Satisfaction on Job Search: Not just whether, but also where," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2005. "Capabilities, the self, and well-being: a research in psycho-economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0518, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Discussion of 'BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS'," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000539, UCLA Department of Economics.