Report NEP-CBE-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Doyne Farmer & Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2005. "Economics: the next physical science?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1520, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jürgen Huber & Matthias Sutter & Michael Kirchler, 2004. "Is more information always better? Experimental financial markets with asymmetric information," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Anna Lasut, 2005. "Creative Thinking and Modelling for the Decision Support in Water Management," Working Papers 2005.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, . "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 0805, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "Early Experiments in Consumer Demand Theory: 1930-1970," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506003, EconWPA.