Report NEP-CBE-2004-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo, 2004. "Happiness in Eastern Europe," Public Economics 0410002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Kaplan & Bradley Ruffle, 2004. "It's My Turn ... Please, After You: An Experimental Study of Cooperation and Social Conventions," Experimental 0410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 205, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bengtsson, Claes & Persson, Mats & Willenhag, Peter, 2004. "Gender and Overconfidence," Seminar Papers 730, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E Harrington Jr, 2002. "Discovery and Diffusion of Knowledge in an Endogenous Social Network," Economics Working Paper Archive 489, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.