Report NEP-CBE-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Cox & Daniel Friedman & Steven Gjerstad, 2004. "A Tractable Model of Reciprocity and Fairness," Experimental 0406001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Novarese & Salvatore Rizzello, 2004. "The intermingling between cognitive economics and experimental," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathias Erlei, 2003. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0001, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal), revised Jun 2004.