Report NEP-CBE-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2004. "Interconnecting Ecolutionary, Institutional and Cognitive Economics: Six Steps towards Understanding the Six Links," Ratio Working Papers 48, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & David Stark, 2004. "Resolving identities: Successive crises in a trading room after 9/11," Economics Working Papers 734, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Brandts & Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2004. "Competition and Well-Being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-041/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpmh:0405002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore