Report NEP-CBE-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul, Maureen, 2003. "A Cross-section Analysis of the Fairness-of-pay Perception of UK Employers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 162, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ross M. Miller, 2003. "Don't Let Your Robots Grow Up To Be Traders: Artificial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, and Asset-Market Bubbles," Experimental 0306001, EconWPA.
- Clemens, Christiane & Thomas Reichmann, 2003. "Discrete Public Goods: Contribution Levels and Learning as Outcomes of an Evolutionary Game," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 45, Royal Economic Society.
- Kocher, Martin & Matthias Sutter, 2003. "Individual versus group behavior and the role of the decision making procedure in gift-exchange experiments," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 125, Royal Economic Society.
- Roider, Andreas & Mathias Drehmann & Jorg Oechssler, 2003. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 177, Royal Economic Society.