Report NEP-CBE-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herman Van den Broeck & Karlien Vanderheyden & Eva Cools, 2003. "Linking cognitive styles and values," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Giampaolo GARZARELLI, 2003. "Open Source Software and the Economics of Organization," Industrial Organization 0304003, EconWPA.
- Giampaolo GARZARELLI & Yasmina Reem LIMAM, 2003. "Knowledge, Coordination, and Fiscal Federalism: An Organizational Perspective," Public Economics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2003. "Generalizing Gibrat. Reasonable Multiplicative Models of Firm Dynamics," Industrial Organization 0304004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justin Wolfers, 2003. "Is Business Cycle Volatility Costly? Evidence from Surveys of Subjective Wellbeing," NBER Working Papers 9619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E.A. Giles & Hui Feng, 2003. "Testing For Convergence in Output and in 'Well-Being' in Industrialized Countries," Econometrics Working Papers 0302, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.