Report NEP-CBE-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerlinde Fellner & Boris Maciejovsky, . "The Equity Home Bias: Contrasting An Institutional With A Behavioral Explanation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geert Devos & Marc Buelens, 2003. "Openness to organizational change:the contribution of content, context, and process," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-6, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Urs Fischbacher & Christina M. Fong & Ernst Fehr, . "Fairness, Errors and the Power of Competition," IEW - Working Papers 133, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lanse Minkler, 2003. "Managing Moral Motivations," Working papers 2003-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- David V. Budescu & Boris Maciejovsky, . "Reasoning and Institutions: Do Markets Facilitate Logical Reasoning in the Wason Selection Task?," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo, 2003. "Demand, innovation and the dynamics of market structure: the role of experimental users and diverse preferences," KITeS Working Papers 135, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2003.