Report NEP-CBE-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2002. "Exploitation, Exploration and Innovation in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Locally interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2002/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Natalie Gold & Christian List, 2002. "Framing as Path-Dependence," Microeconomics 0211016, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Orsenigo & Mauro Sylos Labini, 2002. "Technology and the Economy," LEM Papers Series 2002/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Olivier Dupouët (BETA, Strasbourg) & Murat Yildizoglu (IFReDE-E3i) & Patrick Cohendet (BETA, Strasbourg), 2002. "Morphogenesis of communities of practice (In French)," Working Papers 2002-4, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Marco Novarese, 2002. "Toward a Cognitive Experimental Economics," Experimental 0211002, EconWPA.