Report NEP-CBA-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Rossi, 2018. "Identifying and estimating the effects of unconventional monetary policy in the data: How to do It and what have we learned?," Economics Working Papers 1641, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon D. Menzies & Peter Moffat & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2019. "Three Dimensions of Central Bank Credibility and Inferential Expectations: The Euro Zone," Working Paper Series 56, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "The effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy: A new approach," Economics Working Papers 1638, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paul Hubert, 2019. "State-Dependent Effects of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank Information Channel," Sciences Po publications 2019-04, Sciences Po.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2019. "How Monetary Policy Shaped the Housing Boom," NBER Working Papers 25649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Tristani, Oreste, 2019. "(Un)conventional Policy and the Effective Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 13585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Hideaki Matsuoka & Ugo Panizza & Dana Vorisek, 2019. "Inflation Expectations: Review and Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1904, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "The effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy on exchange rates," Economics Working Papers 1639, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha, 2019. "The Neo-Fisherianism to Escape Zero Lower Bound," MPRA Paper 92669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric M. Leeper & Campbell B. Leith & Ding Liu, 2019. "Optimal Time-Consistent Monetary, Fiscal and Debt Maturity Policy," NBER Working Papers 25658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.