Report NEP-CBA-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen, Franklin & Gu, Xian, 2018. "The Interplay between Regulations and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hampl, Mojmir & Havranek, Tomas, 2018. "Central Bank Capital as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," EconStor Preprints 176828, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gondo, Rocío & Yetman, James, 2018. "Anchoring of Inflation Expectations in Latin America," Working Papers 2018-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Bock, Alexander & Cajnko, Miha & Daskalova, Svetla & Durka, Iwona & Gallagher, Brian & Grandia, Roel & Haberbush, Glenn & Kamps, Annette & Luskin, Alaoishe & Russo, Michelina Lo & Lozoya, Mª Carmen Ca, 2018. "The use of the Eurosystem’s monetary policy instruments and its monetary policy implementation framework Q2 2016 - Q4 2017," Occasional Paper Series 209, European Central Bank.
- OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2018. "Trend Inflation and Monetary Policy Regimes in Japan," Discussion papers 18024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Sottocornola, Matteo, 2018. "The impact of monetary policy iInterventions on the insurance industry," SAFE Working Paper Series 204, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6982, CESifo.
- Claudia M. Buch & Matthieu Bussiere & Linda Goldberg & Robert Hills, 2018. "The International Transmission of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 24454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2018. "Central Banks Going Long," CEPR Discussion Papers 12833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pérez-Forero, Fernando, 2018. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in a Time-Varying World," Working Papers 2018-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Qichun He & Heng-fu Zou, 2018. "Central Bank Independence and Inflation: Schumpeterian Theory and Evidence," CEMA Working Papers 606, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Roberto Chang, 2018. "Foreign Exchange Intervention Redux," NBER Working Papers 24463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Tommaso Trani, 2018. "On the Persistence of UK Inflation: A Long-Range Dependence Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6968, CESifo.
- Simone Auer & Christian Friedrich & Maja Ganarin & Teodora Paligorova & Pascal Towbin, 2018. "International Monetary Policy Transmission through Banks in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 2018-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Augustus Panton, 2018. "25 years of inflation targeting in Australia: Are there better alternatives for the next 25 years?," CAMA Working Papers 2018-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2018. "Estimating the Taylor Rule in the Time-Frequency Domain," NIPE Working Papers 04/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hossfeld, Oliver & Pramor, Marcus, 2018. "Global liquidity and exchange market pressure in emerging market economies," Discussion Papers 05/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ana Cristina Pereira Das Neves, 2018. "The Mass Media Transmission Of Central Bank Communication Under Uncertainty," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 54, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].