Report NEP-CBA-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marine Charlotte André & Meixing Dai, 2017. "Learning, optimal monetary delegation and stock prices dynamics," Working Papers of BETA 2017-37, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chris Garbers & Guangling Liu, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and foreign interest rate shocks: A comparison of different instruments and regulatory regimes," Working Papers 15/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Selman Erol, 2017. "Network Reactions to Banking Regulations," 2017 Meeting Papers 1125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeffrey Campbell, 2017. "Quantitative Easing in Joseph's Egypt with Keynesian Producers," 2017 Meeting Papers 1165, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sivec, Vasja & Volk, Matjaz, 2017. "Bank Response to Policy Related Changes in Capital Requirements," MPRA Paper 83058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Serrao & Luca Benzoni & Marco Bassetto, 2017. "The Interplay Between Financial Conditions and Monetary Policy Shocks," 2017 Meeting Papers 1124, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2017. "Potential Impact of Financial Innovation on Financial Services and Monetary Policy," CASE Reports 0488, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrew Foerster & Troy Davig, 2017. "Communicating Monetary Policy Rules," 2017 Meeting Papers 1133, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bubeck, Johannes & Habib, Maurizio Michael & Manganelli, Simone, 2017. "The portfolio of euro area fund investors and ECB monetary policy announcements," Working Paper Series 2116, European Central Bank.
- Arlene Wong & Aaron Kirkman & Alejandro Justiniano, 2017. "Mortgages and Heterogeneity in the Transmission of Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 1195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebastian Di Tella & Pablo Kurlat, 2017. "Why are Banks Exposed to Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 24076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2017. "The optimal inflation target and the natural rate of interest," Economics Working Papers 1591, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2019.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2017. "Internal Devaluations and Equilibrium Exchange Rates: New Evidences and Perspectives for the EMU," CEPN Working Papers halshs-01633389, HAL.