Report NEP-CBA-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew T. Foerster & Troy A. Davig, 2017. "Communicating Monetary Policy Rules," Research Working Paper RWP 17-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Ndiaye, Ndeye Djiba & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Is inflation targeting the proper monetary policy regime in a dual banking system? new evidence from ARDL bounds test," MPRA Paper 79420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Auclert, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Redistribution Channel," NBER Working Papers 23451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Levieuge & Yannick Lucotte & Florian Pradines-Jobet, 2017. "Central banks preferences and banking sector vulnerability," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 25 May 2017.
- James Bishop & Peter Tulip, 2017. "Anticipatory Monetary Policy and the 'Price Puzzle'," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2017-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Christina Christou & Ruthira Naraidoo & Rangan Gupta & Won Joong Kim, 2017. "Monetary Policy Reaction Functions of the TICKs: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 201738, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Alegría & Rodrigo Alfaro & Felipe Córdova, 2017. "The Impact of Warnings Published in a Financial Stability Report on the Loan to Value Ratio," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 798, Central Bank of Chile.
- Salvatore Perdichizzi, 2017. "The impact of ECBs conventional and unconventional monetary policies on European banking indexes returns," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def059, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Volker Hahn, 2017. "Policy Effects in a Simple Fully Non-Linear New Keynesian Model of the Liquidity Trap," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2017-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2017. "An Early Experiment with "Permazero"," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- José Miguel Matus, 2017. "Evolución de la Normativa de Riesgo de Mercado de la Banca Chilena," Economic Statistics Series 119, Central Bank of Chile.
- Martina Jancokova & Georgios Georgiadis, 2017. "Financial Globalisation, Monetary Policy Spillovers and Macro-modelling: Tales from 1001 Shocks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 314, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 May 2017.
- Edward Simpson Prescott & George Nurisso, 2017. "Origins of Too-Big-to-Fail Policy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1710, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 24 May 2017.
- Funke, Michael & Kirkby, Robert & Mihaylovski, Petar, 2017. "House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand," Working Paper Series 6354, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Eleni Dalla, 2017. "Monetary policy implications on the investment decision: Do economies of scope in the banking sector matter?," Discussion Paper Series 2017_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2017.