Report NEP-CBA-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksandra Zdzienicka & Sally Chen & Federico Diaz Kalan & Stefan Laseen & Katsiaryna Svirydzenka, 2015. "Effects of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies on Financial Conditions; Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 15/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Hubert, 2015. "The effect of interest rate and communication shocks on private inflation expectations," Working papers wpaper122, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Jose Fique, 2016. "A Microfounded Design of Interconnectedness-Based Macroprudential Policy," Staff Working Papers 16-6, Bank of Canada.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2016. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaning Against the Wind; Are Costs Larger Also with Less Effective Macroprudential Policy?," IMF Working Papers 16/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2015. "Will Macroprudential Policy Counteract Monetary Policy’s Effects on Financial Stability?," IMF Working Papers 15/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Bullard, James B., 2016. "Changing Imperatives for U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization," Speech 261, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2015. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 15/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Dilyana Dimova & Piyabha Kongsamut & Jérôme Vandenbussche, 2016. "Macroprudential Policies in Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/29, International Monetary Fund.
- de Haan, Leo & Vermeulen, Philip & van den End, Jan Willem, 2016. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," Working Paper Series 1884, European Central Bank.
- Fernando J. Pérez Forero & Marco Vega, 2016. "Asymmetric Exchange Rate Pass-through: Evidence from Nonlinear SVARs," Working Papers 2016-63, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Manganelli, Simone & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos, 2016. "Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1886, European Central Bank.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Eugenio M Cerutti & Lawrence Summers, 2015. "Inflation and Activity – Two Explorations and their Monetary Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 15/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonida Bollano & Delina Ibrahimaj, 2015. "Current Account Determinats in Central Eastern European Countries," IHEID Working Papers 22-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Christian H Ebeke & Armand Fouejieu, 2015. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 15/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2015. "The regulatory practice of the French financial regulator, 2006-2011. From substantive to procedural financial regulation?," Post-Print hal-01276504, HAL.
- baaziz, yosra, 2016.
"Les règles de Taylor à l’épreuve de la révolution : cas de l’Égypte
[The Taylor rule to the test of the revolution: the case of Egypt]," MPRA Paper 69779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sohrab Rafiq, 2015. "Monetary Policy Transmission and Financial Stability in a LIC; The Case of Bangladesh," IMF Working Papers 15/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Marc C Dobler & Simon T Gray & Diarmuid Murphy & Bozena Radzewicz-Bak, 2016. "The Lender of Last Resort Function after the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 16/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Chia-Chien Chang & Yung -Jen Chung, 2016. "Can Basel Iii Liquidity Risk Measures Explain Taiwan Bank Failures," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205450, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Causes and consequences of the financial crisis and the implications for a more resilient financial and economic system," IPE Working Papers 61/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Jörg Decressin & Raphael A Espinoza & Ioannis Halikias & Michael Kumhof & Daniel Leigh & Prakash Loungani & Paulo A Medas & Susanna Mursula & Antonio Spilimbergo & TengTeng Xu, 2015. "Wage Moderation in Crises; Policy Considerations and Applications to the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The Price Stability Under Inflation Targeting Regime : An Analysis With a New Intermediate Approach," Working Papers 2014-99, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Yin Liao, 2015. "Contingent Liabilities from Banks; How to Track Them?," IMF Working Papers 15/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Ergungor, O. Emre, 2016. "Where the Wild Things Are: Measuring Systemic Risk through Investor Sentiment," Working Papers (Old Series) 1608, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2016. "Implementing the zero lower bound in an estimated regime-switching DSGE model," Working Paper 2016/3, Norges Bank.
- Mukti Nath Subedi, 2016. "Effects of macroeconomic policy shock on the labour market dynamics in Australia," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205612, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.