Report NEP-CBA-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horacio Aguirre & Emilio Blanco, 2016. "Financial Stability and Macroprudential Policy: A Structural Model Evaluation of an Emerging Economy," BCRA Working Paper Series 201671, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming Macroeconomic Instability: Monetary and Macro Prudential Policy Interactions in an Agent-Based Model," LEM Papers Series 2015/33, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael, 2015. "Shocking language: Understanding the macroeconomic effects of central bank communication," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Angrick, 2015. "Global Liquidity and Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMK Working Paper 159-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Qureshi, Irfan, 2015. "What are monetary policy shocks?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1086, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Buchholz, 2015. "How effective is macroprudential policy during financial downturns? Evidence from caps on banks̕ leverage," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George & Floros, Christos, 2015. "Asset prices regime-switching and the role of inflation targeting monetary policy," MPRA Paper 68666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Solange Maria Guerra, 2016. "Systemic Risk-Taking Channel of Domestic and Foreign Monetary Policy," Working Papers Series 412, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Selaive, Jorge & Nolazco, Jose Luis, 2016. "The Evasive Predictive Ability of Core Inflation," MPRA Paper 68704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raputsoane, Leroi, 2016. "Real effective exchange rates comovements and the South African currency," MPRA Paper 68667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michał Markun & Anna Mospan, 2015. "Stationarity and persistence of the term premia in the Polish money market," NBP Working Papers 227, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Benjamin Eden & Maya Eden, 2016. "The Welfare Cost Of Inflation And The Regulations Of Money Substitutes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2015. "What is the Monetary Standard," Working Paper 15-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers 2015/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.