Report NEP-CBA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gazi I. Kara, 2013. "Systemic Risk, International Regulation, and the Limits of Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2014. "Supervisory transparency in the European banking union," Policy Contributions 807, Bruegel.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ioannis Pragidis & Periklis Gogas & Benjamin Tabak, 2013. "Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy in the U.S. and Brazil," Working Papers Series 340, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2013. "Inflation targeting, flexible exchange rates, and macroeconomic performance since the Great Revolution," Discussion Papers on Economics 22/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Tae Bong Kim, 2013. "Monetary Policy in Korea through the lense of Taylor Rule in DSGE model," 2013 Meeting Papers 746, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael P. Devereux & Niels Johannesen & John Vella, 2013. "Can taxes tame the banks? Evidence from European bank levies," Working Papers 1325, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Harald Hau & Sandy Lai, 2013. "Asset Allocation and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Eurozone," Working Papers 222013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "The stimulative effect of forward guidance," Working Papers 2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roberto Duncan, 2013. "Institutional quality, the cyclicality of monetary policy and macroeconomic volatility," Globalization Institute Working Papers 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Šustek, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," Working Papers 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin van der Cruijsen, 2013. "When does the general public lose trust in banks?," DNB Working Papers 402, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," Working Paper Series 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting Global Liquidity to East Asia: Policy Rates, Bond Yields, Currencies and Dollar Credit," Working Papers 152013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Min Zhang & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Tony S. Wirjanto & Xindan Li, 2013. "The Impacts of Financial Crisis on Sovereign Credit Risk Analysis in Asia and Europe," Working Paper series 62_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hyung Sun Choi & Ohik Kwon & Manjong Lee, 2013. "Inflation, Credit, and Indexed Unit of Account," Discussion Paper Series 1307, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Paul Cavelaars & Jakob de Haan & Paul Hilbers & Bart Stellinga, 2013. "Challenges for financial sector supervision," DNB Occasional Studies 1106, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.