Report NEP-CBA-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volha Audzei, 2012. "Efficiency of Central Bank Policy During the Crisis : Role of Expectations in Reinforcing Hoarding Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp477, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo De Bonis, 2013. "The Eurosystemï¿½s monetary, banking and financial statistics: some reflections on results and future steps," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 145, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keyra Primus, 2013. "'Excess Reserves, Monetary Policy and Financial Volatility," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 183, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2013. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 19025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Chabot & Charles C. Moul, 2013. "Bank panics, government guarantees, and the long-run size of the financial sector: evidence from free-banking America," Working Paper Series WP-2013-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2013. "Inflation targeting at the crossroads: Evidence from post-communist economies during the crisis," MPRA Paper 47018, University Library of Munich, Germany.