Report NEP-CBA-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Haluk Guler, 2013. "A Literature Overview of the Central Bank’s Knowledge Transparency," Working Papers 1307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rishi Goyal & Petya Koeva Brooks & Mahmood Pradhan & Thierry Tressel & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2013. "A Banking Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Ece Oral, 2013. "Consumer Tendency Survey Based Inflation Expectations," Working Papers 1308, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Jordi Galí, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 18806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ibrahim Burak Kanli, 2013. "Market-Based Measurement of Expectations on Short-Term Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 1305, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lena Dräger & Michael Lamla, 2013. "Imperfect Information and Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Microdata," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201301, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Arjen Siegmann, 2013. "Efficiency Gains of a European Banking Union," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-026/IV/DSF51, Tinbergen Institute.
- Faruk Balli & Syed Abul Basher & Hatice Ozer Balli, 2013. "International Income Risk-Sharing and the Global Financial Crisis of 2008- 2009," CAMA Working Papers 2013-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mark P. Taylor & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "Exchange Rates in Target Zones - Evidence from the Danish Krone," Kiel Working Papers 1827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba, 2013. "Optimal Public Debt Management and Liquidity Provision," NBER Working Papers 18800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Do We Need a Mechanism for Solving Sovereign Debt Crises? A Rule-Based Discussion," IHEID Working Papers 03-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Halina Kowalczyk & Tomasz Lyziak & Ewa Stanisławska, 2013. "A new approach to probabilistic surveys of professional forecasters and its application in the monetary policy context," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 142, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Item repec:drm:wpaper:2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Gnoatto & Martino Grasselli, 2013. "An analytic multi-currency model with stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Papers 1302.7246, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Russian Federation; Technical Note on Stress Testing of the Banking Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/334, International Monetary Fund.