Report NEP-CBA-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Haluk Guler, 2013. "A Literature Overview of the Central Bank’s Knowledge Transparency," Working Papers 1307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rishi Goyal & Petya Koeva Brooks & Mahmood Pradhan & Thierry Tressel & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2013. "A Banking Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Ece Oral, 2013. "Consumer Tendency Survey Based Inflation Expectations," Working Papers 1308, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Jordi Galí, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 18806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ibrahim Burak Kanli, 2013. "Market-Based Measurement of Expectations on Short-Term Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 1305, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lena Dräger & Michael Lamla, 2013. "Imperfect Information and Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Microdata," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201301, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Arjen Siegmann, 2013. "Efficiency Gains of a European Banking Union," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-026/IV/DSF51, Tinbergen Institute.
- Faruk Balli & Syed Abul Basher & Hatice Ozer Balli, 2013. "International Income Risk-Sharing and the Global Financial Crisis of 2008- 2009," CAMA Working Papers 2013-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mark P. Taylor & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "Exchange Rates in Target Zones - Evidence from the Danish Krone," Kiel Working Papers 1827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba, 2013. "Optimal Public Debt Management and Liquidity Provision," NBER Working Papers 18800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Do We Need a Mechanism for Solving Sovereign Debt Crises? A Rule-Based Discussion," IHEID Working Papers 03-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Halina Kowalczyk & Tomasz Lyziak & Ewa Stanisławska, 2013. "A new approach to probabilistic surveys of professional forecasters and its application in the monetary policy context," NBP Working Papers 142, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:drm:wpaper:2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Gnoatto & Martino Grasselli, 2013. "An analytic multi-currency model with stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Papers 1302.7246, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Russian Federation; Technical Note on Stress Testing of the Banking Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/334, International Monetary Fund.