Report NEP-CBA-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Occhino & Andrea Pescatori, 2012. "Leverage, investment, and optimal monetary policy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1238, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Phelan & Marco Bassetto, 2012. "Runs on Interest Rate Pegs," 2012 Meeting Papers 255, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2012. "The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market," DNB Working Papers 364, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Dealing with Exchange Rate Issues: Reserves or Capital Controls?," Policy Research Brief 32, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2012. "Sovereign Default, Domestic Banks, and Financial Institutions," Working Papers 462, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kemal Bagzibagli, 2012. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism and Time Variation in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 12-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012. "Inflation and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows and Exchange Rates: Challenges Faced by Developing Countries," Working Papers 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2012. "Financial stress index: a lens for supervising the financial system," Working Papers (Old Series) 1237, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2012.
- John Hatgioannides & Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2013. "Eurozone: The Untold Economics," Working Papers 699, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows Can Create Exchange Rate Issues," One Pager 181, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Gerlach, Petra & McCauley, Robert N. & Ueda, Kazuo, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," Papers WP442, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).