Report NEP-CBA-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "When is a central bank governor fired?," KOF Working papers 06-143, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2007. "Representations and Sunspot Stability," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1587 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Veldkamp & Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Aggregate Shocks or Aggregate Information? Costly Information and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 06-12, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero & Clem Tisdell, 2007. "Stability and Cycles in a Cobweb Model with Heterogeneous Expectations," CDMA Working Paper Series 200706, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Paul Wachtel, 2006. "Understanding the Old and New Bretton Woods," Working Papers 06-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Schmidt, 2006. "Savings and Investment Correlations in Response to Monetary Policy Shocks: New Insights into the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle?," KOF Working papers 06-144, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christian Gianella, 2007. "A Golden Rule for Russia? How a Rule-Based Fiscal Policy Can Allow a Smooth Adjustment to the New Terms of Trade," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 537, OECD Publishing.
- Kumakura, Masanaga, 2005. "Trade, Exchange Rates, and Macroeconomic Dynamics in East Asia: Why the Electronics Cycle Matters," IDE Discussion Papers 34, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2007. "Representation in Econometrics: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers 583, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Umezaki, So, 2006. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Malaysia before the Asian Crisis," IDE Discussion Papers 79, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).