Report NEP-CBA-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Anton Braun & Yuichiro Waki, 2005. "Monetary Policy during Japan's Lost Decade," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-343, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2005. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Medium-Scale Macroeconomic Model: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 11417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2005. "How Does the New Keynesian Monetary Model Fit in the U.S. and the Eurozone? an Indirect Inference Approach," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-13, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Esteban Gómez & Diego Vásquez & Camilo Zea, "undated". "Derivative Markets' Impact on Colombian Monetary Policy," Borradores de Economia 334, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paul de Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession.How to Cope with the Balassa-Samuelson Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Gary Saxonhouse, 2005. "Good Deflation/Bad Deflation and Japanese Economic Recovery," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-104, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, 2005. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy in Japan, 2003-2004," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-93, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Masahiro Hori & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Price Expectations and Consumption under Deflation: Evidence from Japanese Household Survey Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-98, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.