Report NEP-CBA-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radim Bohacek & Hugo Rodriguez Mendizabal, 2004. "Credit markets and the propagation of monetary policy shocks," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp244, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Nelson C. Mark, 2005. "Changing Monetary Policy Rules, Learning, and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mats Persson & Torsten Persson & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2005. "Time Consistency of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: A Solution," NBER Working Papers 11088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana N. Weymark, 2005. "Inflation, Government Transfers, and Optimal Central Bank Independence," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0502, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Official dollarization : a last resort solution to financial instability in Latin America ?," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.