Report NEP-CBA-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Díaz Roldán & Alberto Montero Soler, 2004. "How useful are monetary policy rules to deal with inflation: The Spanish case," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/63, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Orlando Gomes, 2004. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Heterogeneous Expectations," Macroeconomics 0409023, EconWPA.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2004. "Uncertainty and UK Monetary Policy," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-11, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Romain Houssa, 2004. "Monetary Union in West Africa and Asymmetric Shocks: A Dynamic Structural Factor Model Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0409063, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore