Report NEP-CBA-2002-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow, 2002. "Some Evidence on the Importance of Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 9069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2002. "Optimal Currency Areas," NBER Working Papers 9072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Gil-Pareja, "undated". "Price Convergence in the European Union," Working Papers 2002-12, FEDEA.