Report NEP-CBA-2001-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Geroski, 1995. "Innovation and Competitive Advantage," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:yor:yorken:01/13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2000188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Bini-Smaghi & Daniel Gros, 2001. "Is the ECB Sufficiently Accountable and Transparent?," Economics Working Papers 007, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2001. "The Adam Klug Memorial Lecture: Haberler versus Nurkse: The Case for Floating Exchange Rates as an Alternative to Bretton Woods?," NBER Working Papers 8545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2000201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viktor Kotlán, 2001. "Monetary policy and the term structure of interest rates in a small open economy - a model framework approach," Macroeconomics 0110003, EconWPA.
- György Szapáry, 2001. "Maastricht and the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Transition Countries during the Run-Up to EMU," Economics Working Papers 006, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "Directed Credit? Capital Market Competition in High-Growth Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-132, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O.Scaillet, 2000. "An Empirical Estimation in Credit Spread Indices," THEMA Working Papers 2000-51, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Charles Engel & James C. Morley, 2001. "The Adjustment of Prices and the Adjustment of the Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 8550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2001. "Controlling Inflation in a Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model with an Application to US Data," Discussion Papers 01-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.