Report NEP-BIG-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lu, Richard & Chatman, Jennifer A. & Goldberg, Amir & Srivastava, Sameer B., 2019. "Situated Cultural Fit: Value Congruence, Perceptual Accuracy, and the Interpersonal Transmission of Culture," Research Papers 3603, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Annette Kaempf-Dern & Christoph Mader, 2018. "‘Blended learning’ and ‘Flipped Classroom’ as methods to acquire 21st century competences in heterogeneous mass courses," ERES eres2018_274, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Zhipeng Liang & Hao Chen & Junhao Zhu & Kangkang Jiang & Yanran Li, 2018. "Adversarial Deep Reinforcement Learning in Portfolio Management," Papers 1808.09940, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Gill, Andrej & Hett, Florian & Tischer, Johannes, 2018. "Measuring time inconsistency using financial transaction data," SAFE White Paper Series 55, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Hillen, Judith, 2018. "Web Scraping For Food Price Research," 58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018 275840, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Peiseler, Florian & Rasch, Alexander & Shekhar, Shiva, 2018. "Private information, price discrimination, and collusion," DICE Discussion Papers 295, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kubitza, Christoph & Krishna, Vijesh & Urban, Kira & Qaim, Matin, 2017. "Land property rights, agricultural intensification, and deforestation in Indonesia," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261166, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jae-uk Choo, 2018. "Re-envisioning of Posthuman and Transhuman: Cyborg, Robot, and A.I in William Gibson's Neuromancer," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7209004, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.