Report NEP-BIG-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dengler, Sebastian & Prüfer, Jens, 2018. "Consumers' Privacy Choices in the Era of Big Data," Discussion Paper 2018-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luc Laeven & David Moreno, 2018. "Debt Overhang, Rollover Risk, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from the European Crisis," NBER Working Papers 24555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Kuo, 2018. "DeepTriangle: A Deep Learning Approach to Loss Reserving," Papers 1804.09253, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Guanhao Feng & Jingyu He & Nicholas G. Polson, 2018. "Deep Learning for Predicting Asset Returns," Papers 1804.09314, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2017. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper series 17-32, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Peter Sittler, 2017. "Digitalization in Real Estate," ERES eres2017_128, European Real Estate Society (ERES).