Report NEP-BIG-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susan Athey & Guido Imbens, 2016. "The State of Applied Econometrics - Causality and Policy Evaluation," Papers 1607.00699, arXiv.org.
- Guy Michaels & Dzhamilya Nigmatulina & Ferdinand Rauch & Tanner Regan & Neeraj Baruah & Amanda Dahlstrand-Rudin, 2017. "Planning Ahead for Better Neighborhoods: Long Run Evidence from Tanzania," CESifo Working Paper Series 6680, CESifo.
- Brian J. Asquith & Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2017. "Social Capital and Labor Market Networks," NBER Working Papers 23959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2017. "Data Network Effects: Implications for Data Business," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169484, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Qihua Qiu & Jaesang Sung & Will Davis & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "Using Spatial Factor Analysis to Measure Human Development," NBER Working Papers 23952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Julie Tibshirani & Stefan Wager, 2016. "Generalized Random Forests," Papers 1610.01271, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2017. "Regulatory Learning: how to supervise machine learning models? An application to credit scoring," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17034r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Sep 2017.
- Pedro G. Fonseca & Hugo D. Lopes, 2017. "Calibration of Machine Learning Classifiers for Probability of Default Modelling," Papers 1710.08901, arXiv.org.
- TOBBACK, Ellen & MARTENS, David, 2017. "Retail credit scoring using fine-grained payment data," Working Papers 2017011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.