Report NEP-BIG-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Nowak & Juan Sayago-Gomez, 2017. "Homeowner Preferences after September 11th, a Microdata Approach," Working Papers 17-17, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Hannes Mueller & Christopher Rauh, 2017. "Reading Between the Lines: Prediction of Political Violence Using Newspaper Text," Working Papers 990, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vegard Høghaug Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2017. "Asset returns, news topics, and media effects," Working Papers No 5/2017, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Sakurai, Naoko & Otsuka, Tokio & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2017. "Provision of Personal Information and the Willingness-to-Pay for Receiving Critical Information in Time of an Unprecedented Disaster," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168538, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Huber, Martin & Leontyeva, Elvira & Solovyeva, Anna, 2017. "Combining experimental evidence with machine learning to assess anti-corruption educational campaigns among Russian university students," FSES Working Papers 487, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Baris Soybilgen, 2017. "Identifying Us Business Cycle Regimes Using Factor Augmented Neural Network Models," Working Papers 1703, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Koen W. de Bock, 2017. "The best of two worlds: Balancing model strength and comprehensibility in business failure prediction using spline-rule ensembles," Post-Print hal-01588059, HAL.
- Nicholls, Rob, 2017. "Mind the gap: Platform ethics and competition issues," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168525, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bouwman, Harry & de Reuver, Mark & Nikou, Shahrokh, 2017. "The impact of Digitalization on Business Models: How IT Artefacts, Social Media, and Big Data Force Firms to Innovate Their Business Model," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168475, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Christine Sybord, 2016. "Big Data et conception d'un système d'information d'aide à la décision clinique : vers une gestion sociocognicielle de la responsabilité médicale ?," Post-Print hal-01560622, HAL.