Report NEP-BEC-2022-02-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Mancini & Nazaria Solferino, 2022. "Relational Skills and Corporate Productivity," CEIS Research Paper 530, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Jan 2022.
- Tian Xiong, 2022. "Mergers and Acquisitions by Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Effect on the Innovation Performance of Acquiring Firms," EIIW Discussion paper disbei310, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Bischoff, Thore Sören & Hipp, Ann & Runst, Petrik, 2022. "Firm innovation and generalized trust as a regional resource," ifh Working Papers 32/2022, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Thiago Revil T. Ferreira, 2022. "Cross-Sectional Financial Conditions, Business Cycles and The Lending Channel," International Finance Discussion Papers 1335, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martins, Pedro S., 2022. "The Economic Implications of Training for Firm Performance," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1046, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Michał Dzieliński & Florian Eugster & Emma Sjöström & Alexander F. Wagner, 2022. "Climate Talk in Corporate Earnings Calls," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lafond, François & Farmer, J. Doyne & Mungo, Luca & Astudillo-Estévez, Pablo, 2022. "Reconstructing production networks using machine learning," INET Oxford Working Papers 2022-02, Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford, revised Jan 2023.