Report NEP-BEC-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Crinò, Rosario & Gancia, Gino, 2019. "Concentration in International Markets: Evidence from US Imports," CEPR Discussion Papers 13566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio d'Agostino & Michele Raitano & Margherita Scarlato, 2019. "Job mobility and heterogeneous returns to apprenticeship training in Italy," Working Papers 0043, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2019. "Gender wage gap across the quantiles:What is the role of firm segregation?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sara Amoroso & Albert N. Link, 2019. "Intellectual Property Protection Mechanisms and the Characteristics of Founding Teams," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Sichuang Xu & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2019. "Quality, Variable Markups, and Welfare: A Quantitative General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Prices," NBER Working Papers 25611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tracey, Belinda, 2019. "The real effects of zombie lending in Europe," Bank of England working papers 783, Bank of England.
- Greer Gosnell & John List & Robert Metcalfe, 2018. "The Impact of Management Practices on Employee Productivity: A Field Experiment with Airline Captains," Framed Field Experiments 00666, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cheratian, Iman & Goltabar, Saleh & Calá, Carla Daniela, 2019. "Spatial drivers of firm entry in Iran," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3058, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Karin Mayr-Dorn, 2019. "Does digitalization increase labor market efficiency? Job search and effort on the job with asymmetric information and firm learning," Economics working papers 2019-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Med Kechidi, 2019. "From A300 to A350: technical and organisational innovation trajectory of Airbus," Post-Print hal-02025656, HAL.
- Kube, Roland & von Graevenitz, Kathrine & Löschel, Andreas & Massier, Philipp, 2019. "Do voluntary environmental programs reduce emissions? EMAS in the German manufacturing sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Saule Burkitbayeva & Emma Janssen & Johan Swinnen, 2019. "Technology Adoption and Value Chains in Developing Countries: Panel Evidence from Dairy in Punjab," LICOS Discussion Papers 41019, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Greer K. Gosnell & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2019. "The Impact of Management Practices on Employee Productivity: A Field Experiment with Airline Captains," NBER Working Papers 25620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Bas & Caroline Paunov, 2019. "What gains and distributional implications result from trade liberalization," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 19003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.