Report NEP-BEC-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Garnero & Francois Rycx & Isabelle Terraz, 2019. "Productivity and wage effects of firm-level collective agreements: Evidence from Belgian linked panel data," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 223, OECD Publishing.
- Richard B. Freeman & Wei Huang & Teng Li, 2019. "Non-linear Incentives, Worker Productivity, and Firm Profits: Evidence from a Quasi-experiment," NBER Working Papers 25507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaygysyz Ashyrov & Jaan Masso, 2019. "Does Corruption Affect Local And Foreign Owned Companies Differently? Evidence From The Beeps Survey," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 114, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Lionel Nesta, 2018. "What's Behind the Figures? Quantifying the Cross-Country Exporter Productivity Gap," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Konrad Adler & JaeBin Ahn & Mai Chi Dao, 2019. "Innovation and Corporate Cash Holdings in the Era of Globalization," IMF Working Papers 19/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Rosina Moreno, 2019. "“Green regions and local firms’ innovation”," IREA Working Papers 201903, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2019.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Peter Gal & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Digital Dividend: Policies to Harness the Productivity Potential of Digital Technologies," OECD Economic Policy Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2019. "Immigrant Innovators and Firm Performance," ETLA Working Papers 63, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia, 2019. "How to apply penalties to avoid delays in projects," MPRA Paper 91718, University Library of Munich, Germany.