Report NEP-BEC-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KODAMA Naomi & Huiyu LI, 2018. "Manager Characteristics and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 18060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Garzon Delvaux, Pedro Andres & Voigt, Peter & Ciaian, Pavel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2017. "Corporate R&D and the performance of foodprocessing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261274, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peiseler, Florian & Rasch, Alexander & Shekhar, Shiva, 2018. "Private information, price discrimination, and collusion," DICE Discussion Papers 295, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Glauber, Johanna & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2018. "Learning from failure across products," CEPR Discussion Papers 13140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Survival of Service Firms in European Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manabu Nose, 2018. "Road to Industrialized Africa: Role of Efficient Factor Market in Firm Growth," IMF Working Papers 18/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Dany Bahar, 2017. "The Middle Productivity Trap: Dynamics of Productivity Dispersion," CID Working Papers 87a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Smietanka, Pawel & Bloom, Nicholas & Mizen, Paul, 2018. "Business investment, cash holding and uncertainty since the Great Financial Crisis," Bank of England working papers 753, Bank of England.
- Abed ALNasser Abdallah & Wissam Abdallah, 2018. "Does cross-listing mitigate sub-optimal corporate investment?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409230, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- de Haas, Ralph & Lu, Liping & Ongena, S.R.G., 2018. "Clear and Close Competitors? : On the Causes and Consequences of Bilateral Competition between Banks," Discussion Paper 2018-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ploychompoo Kittikunchotiwut, 2018. "Social Capital as Knowledge Absorptive Capacity and Firm Innovation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7808721, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.