Report NEP-BEC-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2018. "Firms and Economic Performance: A view from Trade," Working Papers 1034, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Foros, Øystein & Nguyen-Ones, Mai & Frode, Steen, 2017. "The Effects of a Day Off from Retail Price Competition: Evidence on Consumer Behavior and Firm Performance in Gasoline Retailing," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- OGURA Yoshiaki & SAITO Yukiko, 2018. "Structural Change in Firm Dynamics, Inter-firm Network, and Geography (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jové Llopis, Elisenda, & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2017. "Eco-strategies and firm growth in European SMEs," Working Papers 2072/306976, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2018. "Spillovers and R&D Incentive under Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 85089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John C. Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 24420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schüler, Yves S., 2018. "Detrending and financial cycle facts across G7 countries: mind a spurious medium term!," Working Paper Series 2138, European Central Bank.
- André Luhn & Sergey Aslanyan & Christian Leopoldseder & Pamela Priess, 2017. "An evaluation of knowledge management system's components and its financial and non-financial implications," Post-Print hal-01706869, HAL.
- He, Ming & Walheer, Barnabé, 2018. "Technical efficiency and technology gap of the manufacturing industry in China: Does firm ownership matter?," RIEI Working Papers 2018-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Baye, Irina & Reiz, Tim & Sapi, Geza, 2018. "Customer recognition and mobile geo-targeting," DICE Discussion Papers 285, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Shinichi Kamiya & Jun-Koo Kang & Jungmin Kim & Andreas Milidonis & René M. Stulz, 2018. "What is the Impact of Successful Cyberattacks on Target Firms?," NBER Working Papers 24409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José-Antonio Espín-Sánchez & Álvaro Parra, 2018. "Entry Games under Private Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2126, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alesssandro Danovi & Silvia Giacomelli & Patrizia Riva & Giacomo Rodano, 2018. "Bargaining tools for the resolution of distressed firms: judicial composition with creditors," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 430, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2018. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the North American automotive supplier industry," Working Paper Series 12, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette & Guido Tabellini, 2018. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," Working Papers LuissLab 18139, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Méndez Ortega, Carles, & Teruel, Mercedes, 2018. "To acquire or not to acquire: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Software Industry," Working Papers 2072/307043, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.