Report NEP-BEC-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Christian & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2018. "Collusion and bargaining in asymmetric Cournot duopoly: An experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 283, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Dewit, Gerda & Görg, Holger & Temouri, Yama, 2018. "Employment protection and firm relocation: Theory and evidence," Kiel Working Papers 2102, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thiago Revil T. Ferreira, 2018. "Stock Market Cross-Sectional Skewness and Business Cycle Fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 1223, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice, 2018. "Let’s try next door: Technical Barriers to Trade and multi-destination firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01665840, HAL.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2018. "Bank credit supply and firm innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Carsten Fink & Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2018. "Intellectual Property Use in Middle Income Countries: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 24348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Urzua & Felipe Saffie & Felipe Benguria, 2017. "Demand Shocks and Labor Market Dynamics: Firm Level Responses to a Commodity Boom," 2017 Meeting Papers 1443, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Martin Simmler, 2017. "Why the Current Tax Rate Tells You Little: Competing for Mobile and Immobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6827, CESifo.
- Alan Benson & Danielle Li & Kelly Shue, 2018. "Promotions and the Peter Principle," NBER Working Papers 24343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regis, Paulo José, 2018. "The extensive and intensive margins of exports of firms in developing and emerging countries," RIEI Working Papers 2018-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2018. "Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01659787, HAL.
- Inés Berniell, 2018. "Pay Cycles: Individual and Aggregate Effects of Paycheck Frequency," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0221, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.