Report NEP-BEC-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ethan Rouen, 2017. "Rethinking Measurement of Pay Disparity and its Relation to Firm Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-007, Harvard Business School.
- Anam Tasawar, 2017. "Corporate monitoring mechanism and corporate governance influence CEO compensation level: Evidence from non-financial firms of Pakistan," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807442, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Narendar V., Rao & K.S., Reddy, 2017. "Guest Editorial: Institutional role, the Market for corporate control and Firm performance," MPRA Paper 80235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asier Mariscal & Dan Lu, 2017. "How Firms Accumulate Inputs: Evidence from Import Switching," 2017 Meeting Papers 263, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zingales, Luigi, 2017. "Towards a Political Theory of the Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 12158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bo Sun, 2017. "Contracting with Feedback," 2017 Meeting Papers 286, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin Lim, 2017. "Firm-to-firm Trade in Sticky Production Networks," 2017 Meeting Papers 280, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Philipp, Schnabl & Rappoport, Veronica, 2017. "Specialization in Bank Lending: Evidence from Exporting Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 12156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seker, Murat & Ulu, Mehmet Fatih, 2017. "Effects of Licensing Reform on Firm Innovation: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 80382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Bombarda & Stefania Marcassa, 2017. "Intra-Firm Trade, Multinational Production, and Welfare," THEMA Working Papers 2017-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski & Amil Petrin & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2017. "Multi-Product Firms, Import Competition, and the Evolution of Firm-product Technical Efficiencies," 2017 Meeting Papers 242, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sara, Amoroso & Albert, Link, 2017. "Under the AEGIS∗ of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship: Employment growth and gender of founders among European Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2017. "Bulgaria’s Trade Relations with the Main Partners in Sub-Saharan Africa – Trends and Prospects," MPRA Paper 80366, University Library of Munich, Germany.