Report NEP-BEC-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zlate, Andrei, 2016. "Offshore Production and Business Cycle Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Ginglinger, Edith & Laguna, Marie-Aude & Skalli, Yasmine, 2017. "Board Quotas and Director-Firm Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 12117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilbert Mbara, 2017. "Business Cycle Dating after the Great Moderation: A Consistent Two – Stage Maximum Likelihood Method," Working Papers 2017-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Novaes, Walter, 2017. "The government as a large shareholder: impact on corporate governance," Textos para discussão 458, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ciani, Andrea & Imbruno, Michele, 2017. "Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: Evidence from Bulgaria," DICE Discussion Papers 255, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Efstathiou, Konstantinos & Mathä, Thomas Y. & Veiga, Cindy & Wintr, Ladislav, 2017. "Active labour market policies and short-time work arrangements: evidence from a survey of Luxembourg firms," Working Paper Series 2083, European Central Bank.
- Laura Rondi & Paola Valbonesi, 2017. "Pre- and post-award outsourcing: Temporary partnership versus subcontracting in public procurement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0211, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Gündüz, Yalin & Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Yu, Yuejuan, 2017. "CDS and credit: Testing the small bang theory of the financial universe with micro data," Discussion Papers 16/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri, 2017. "To bribe or not to bribe? Corruption uncertainty and corporate practices," CEPR Discussion Papers 12094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Jakub Mazurek, 2017. "All on board? New evidence on board gender diversity from a large panel of firms," GRAPE Working Papers 5, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Peter Blair & Bobby Chung, 2017. "Job Market Signaling through Occupational Licensing," Working Papers 2017-50, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Foros, Øystein & Nguyen, Mai Thi & Steen, Frode, 2017. "The Effects of a Day Off from Retail Price Competition: Evidence on Consumer Behavior and Firm Performance in Gasoline Retailing," Discussion Papers 2017/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Giuseppe Arcuri & Nadine Levratto, 2017. "New firmsâ€™ bankruptcy: does local banking market matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.