Report NEP-BEC-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaoyang Li & Yue Maggie Zhou, 2016. "Offshoring Pollution While Offshoring Production," Working Papers 16-09r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Böckerman, Petri & Kangasniemi, Mari & Kauhanen, Antti, 2017. "Does High-involvement Management Improve Productivity?," ETLA Brief 56, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Flach, Lisandra & Irlacher, Michael, 2017. "Product versus Process: Innovation Strategies of Multi-Product Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fariha Kamal & Mary E. Lovely, 2017. "Import Competition from and Offshoring to Low-Income Countries: Implications for Employment and Wages at U.S. Domestic Manufacturers," Working Papers 17-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Milos Markovic & Michael Stemmer, 2017. "Firm Growth Dynamics and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Serbian Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01489222, HAL.
- Katherine Cuff & Steeve Mongrain & Joanne Roberts, 2017. "Shades of Grey: Business Compliance with Fiscal and Labour Regulations," Discussion Papers dp17-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Mark L. Egan & Gregor Matvos & Amit Seru, 2017. "When Harry Fired Sally: The Double Standard in Punishing Misconduct," NBER Working Papers 23242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Fetzer & Erich Strassner, 2015. "Identifying Heterogeneity in the Production Components of Globally Engaged Business Enterprises in the United States," EcoMod2015 8741, EcoMod.