Report NEP-BEC-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Fredrik W. & Johansson, Dan & Karlsson, Johan & Lodefalk, Magnus & Poldahl, Andreas, 2017. "The Characteristics and Performance of Family Firms: Exploiting information on ownership, governance and kinship using total population data," Working Papers 2017:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Asturias, Jose & Hur, Sewon & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Ruhl, Kim J., 2017. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," Staff Report 544, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrin Spescha & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Innovation and Firm Growth over the Business Cycle," KOF Working papers 16-413, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2017. "Declining Dynamism, Allocative Efficiency, and the Productivity Slowdown," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-019, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Biermann, Marcus, 2016. "Trade and the Size Distribution of Firms: Evidence from the German Empire," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145879, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Carlo Chiarella & Stefano Gatti & Tommaso Orlando, 2017. "M&A negotiations with limited information: how do opaque firms buy and get bought?," Working Papers 596, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Larin, Benjamin, 2016. "A Quantitative Model of Bubble-Driven Business Cycles," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145817, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Picariello, Luca, 2017. "Organizational Design with Portable Skills," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2017, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Marin FERRY, 2016. "Taxation, infrastructure, and firm performance in developing countries," Working Papers 3510, FERDI.
- Guzman Ourens, 2017. "The long-term impact of trade with firm heterogeneity," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Qi Liu & Lei Lu & Bo Sun, 2017. "Incentive Contracting Under Ambiguity Aversion," International Finance Discussion Papers 1195, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Ruffner & Michael Siegenthaler, 2016. "From Labor to Cash Flow? The Abolition of Immigration Restrictions and the Performance of Swiss Firms," KOF Working papers 16-424, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.