Report NEP-BEC-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "The Quality of Regional Government and Firm Performance," ERSA conference papers ersa16p357, European Regional Science Association.
- Cosmin L. Ilut & Hikaru Saijo, 2016. "Learning, Confidence, and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 22958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jing Cai & Adam Szeidl, 2016. "Interfirm Relationships and Business Performance," NBER Working Papers 22951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2018. "Sectorial and regional determinants of firm dynamics in developing countries: evidence for low, medium and high tech manufacturing in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2587, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Fazlıoğlu, Burcu & Dalgıç, Başak & Yereli, Ahmet Burçin, 2016. "The Effect of Innovation on Productivity: Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 75773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotiranta, Annu & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2016. "Initial aspirations, size, and being a limited-liability company cause growth among startups," ETLA Reports 65, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "The impacts of the EU ETS on efficiency: An empirical analyses for German manufacturing firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gil, Ricard & Riera-Crichton, Daniel & Ruzzier, Christian, 2016. "As Seen on TV: Price Discrimination and Competition in Television Advertising," MPRA Paper 75993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Large Scope Business Sector Reforms: Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the U.S. Business Sector?," Working Paper Series 1147, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.