Report NEP-BEC-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Van Geenhuizen & Qing Ye & Manuel Au-Yong-Oliveira, 2015. "University spin-off firms? internationalization: Importance of skills," ERSA conference papers ersa15p644, European Regional Science Association.
- Charlie Karlsson & Johan Klaesson & Ã–zge Ã–ner, 2015. "Regional Characteristics and the Survival of New Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa15p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Colin Green & Swarnodeep Homroy, 2015. "Female directors, key committees, and firm performance," Working Papers 95922258, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Raffaele Paci, 2015. "The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross border mergers and acquisitions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," Working Papers CELEG 1507, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2015. "Firm Performance in the Periphery: On the Relation between Firm-Internal Knowledge and Local Knowledge Spillovers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Michael Housman & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Toxic Workers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-057, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2015.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," Working Papers CELEG 1506, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Semiha Turgut & Aliye Ahu Akgun, 2015. "The Causality Between Entrepreneurial Activities and Regional Economic Growth: Case of Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1093, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonio Garcia-Tabuenca & Federico Pablo-MartÃ & Fernando Crecente-Romero, 2015. "Women entrepreneurship. Changes in access to credit and business results (2003-2013)," ERSA conference papers ersa15p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Biswas, Shreya, 2015. "Small World of Inter-firm Network an Firm's Acquisition Behaviour - An Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 67508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AntÃ³nio Guerreiro & Gertrudes Guerreiro, 2015. "Impact of Information Technology investments on firm productivity in peripherals countries: The case of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1613, European Regional Science Association.
- Ales Cornanic & Jiri Novak, 2015. "Earnings Management to Avoid Delisting from a Stock Market," Working Papers IES 2015/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2015.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2015. "Trade Dynamics and Trade Costs: First Evidence from the Exporter and Importer Dynamics Database for Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 423, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.