Report NEP-BEC-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- IZUMI Atsuko & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2015. "Change in Corporate Performance after Forcing Out CEOs: Comparison between the United States and Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen, 2015. "Political Connections and Firm Value: Evidence from the Regression Discontinuity Design of Close Gubernatorial Elections," Sciences Po publications 10526, Sciences Po.
- Akhmetova, Zhanar & Ferguson, Shon, 2015. "Offshoring, Total Factor Productivity and Skill-Biased Technological Change," Working Paper Series 1074, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Couture, Lydia & Sydor, Aaron & Tang, Jianmin, 2015. "Industry Productivity in the Manufacturing Sector: The Role of Offshoring," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2015098e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Hu, Cui & Tan, Yong, 2015. "Product Differentiation, Export Participation and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 65343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaewon Jung, 2015. "Technology, Skill, and Growth in a Global Economy," THEMA Working Papers 2015-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Demian, Calin-Vlad, 2015. "The exchange rate, asymmetric shocks and asymmetric distributions," Working Paper Series 1801, European Central Bank.
- Longley, Dylan, 2014. "Identifying Critical Requirements for Successful Recruitment Practices in Wellingtonâ€™s Small IT Firms," MBA Research Papers 4463, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jitao Tang & Rosanne Altshuler, 2015. "The Spillover Effects Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Home Countries: Evidence From The United States," Departmental Working Papers 201501, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Financial Performance And Corporate Governance In Microfinance: Who Drives Who? An Evidence From Asia," MPRA Paper 65327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reint E. Gropp & A. Guettler & Vahid Saadi, 2015. "Public Bank Guarantees and Allocative Efficiency," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2014. "Trust, Well-Being and Growth: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/33o86cn6qp8, Sciences Po.