Report NEP-BEC-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, B.H. & Sena, Vania, 2014. "Appropriability mechanisms, innovation and productivity: Evidence from the UK," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ruben Hernandez-Murillo, 2014. "Interjurisdictional Competition and Location Decisions of Firms," Working Papers 2014-36, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marzie Taheri Sanjani, 2014. "Financial Frictions and Sources of Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 14/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Hegyi, Adrienn & Homolka, Fruzsina & Sebők, András, 2013. "Networking Related to Sustainability in Hungary," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164765, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Lefebvre, Virginie M. & Molnàr, Adrienn & Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier, 2013. "Network Competence and Open Innovation Behaviour in the Food Sector: An Empirical Investigation," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164739, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- David Margolis, 2014. "By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World," Post-Print hal-01052586, HAL.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier fixed costs and retail market monopolization," DICE Discussion Papers 164, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bashir, Sadaf & Matzat, U. & Sadowski, B. M., 2014. "The adoption of information and communication technologies in the design sector and their impact on firm performance: Evidence from the Dutch design sector," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).