Report NEP-BEC-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilia CAVALLARI, "undated". "Firms´ Entry, Monetary Policy and the International Business Cycle," EcoMod2010 259600037, EcoMod.
- Leslie SHIELL & Nikita LYSSENKO, "undated". "Climate Policy and Induced R&D: How Great is the Effect?," EcoMod2009 21500084, EcoMod.
- Giovanni Vaia & Anna Moretti, 2014. "Reframing outsourcing through social networks: evidence from Infocert's case study," Working Papers 6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Y. Wu, 1998. "Redundancy and Firm Characteristics in Chinese State-owned Enterprises," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Can ERBIL & Ferhan SALMAN, "undated". "Relaxing the Financial Constraint: The Impact of Banking Sector Reform on Firm Performance - Emerging Market Evidence from Turkey," EcoMod2009 21500028, EcoMod.
- Salvatore TERREGROSSA, "undated". "Accounting for Estimation Risk in CAPM-generated Forecasts of Firm Earnings Growth," EcoMod2004 330600139, EcoMod.
- Abigail S. Hornstein & Zachary Nguyen, 2014. "Is More Less? Propensity to diversify via M&A and market reactions," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2014-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan MOEENNEMATI, "undated". "Environmental and Economic Effects of Carbon Tax," EcoMod2010 259600117, EcoMod.
- Paul Schweinzer & Joanna K. Swaffield, 2014. "Whatâ€™s in it for the firms? Living wage adoption as signal of ethical practice," Discussion Papers 14/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Frank VAN TONGEREN & Marie-Luise RAU, "undated". "Heterogeneous Firms and Homogenising Standards in Agri-Food Trade - the Polish Meat Case," EcoMod2008 23800149, EcoMod.
- Zhiqi Chen & Gang Li, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers in the Presence of Capacity Constraints," Carleton Economic Papers 14-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- CHEN Kun-Ming & CHEN Tsai-Chia, "undated". "Firms’ Strategies and the Effects of Antidumping Policy," EcoMod2003 330700035, EcoMod.