Report NEP-BEC-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:enr:rpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberta Distante & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2014. "Size, Age and the Growth of Firms: New Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 2014.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:enr:rpaper:0009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis Castro & Ben Li & Keith Maskus & Yiqing Xie, 2014. "Fixed Export Costs and Export Behavior," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 855, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Why Are Black-Owned Businesses Less Successful than White-Owned Businesses?Â The Role of Families, Inheritances, and Business Human Capital," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt86r7z28d, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Bakó, Barna & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014. "The Kreps-Scheinkman game in mixed duopolies," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/11, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Jimmy A. Saravia & Silvia Saravia-Matus, 2014. "Corporate governance and transaction cost economics: A study of the equity governance structure," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011997, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Item repec:enr:rpaper:0010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Casey Dougal & Christopher A. Parsons & Sheridan Titman, 2014. "Urban Vibrancy and Corporate Growth," NBER Working Papers 20350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader & Masih, Mansur & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Asutay, Mehmet, 2014. "Leverage versus volatility: Evidence from the Capital Structure of European Firms," MPRA Paper 57682, University Library of Munich, Germany.